Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Monday

Was visiting S2 and it was good to catch up again. Some things never change, which is good. Had a good chat about life at large, and the future direction of how things might be for me. As it is, an air of uncertainty looms overhead (not unlike what it was during the days I was back in Deutschland) but I reckon for now, it's a matter of readjusting to the local routine. Suffice to say, the first day back in the office was decked with a mish mash of task lists (which included some employee satisfaction survey...how apt) and identifying what needs to be fixed and re-set up after me being away for so long. I am just thankful I now have a desk of my own, which fortunately isn't too cluttered, save for a broken badminton racket (where it materialised from, I do not know) some old scraps of paper with some traces of an intense discussion on it...and horror of horrors....an "Abfallplaner" (German declaration of "We'll collect your organised trash on this day, and this day only...else you go incinerate it yourselves"). I have absolutely NO IDEA where that came from...and from the brochure header...it definitely wasn't from the town I lived in. Ok. Time for some decent, correctly-timed sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi greasemonkey. I've joined this site ('badminton racket') to get some advice on buying a badminton racket. Do you know of any other badminton racket related sites where I could get advice? Many thanks.