Friday, November 18, 2005

Long Weekend

Just back from a movie with BT...Tiong Bahru GV...opening day....so we could only get tickets at the close of the day...some movie about a boy wizard and some giant cup with blue flames... The week was thick with action in the office...but having said that....it was also some measured mayhem with the crew doing what we normally do best...having fun.

Sitting right here, by the window, and the smell of burnt rubber and sooty emissions from the street nearby can get quite sickening. The fact that I am supposed to be living near one of the hills around this island should have been some sort of consolation (if the trees up yonder do their job in purifying the air) but somehow...every time a vehicle passes...that strange smell pops up. 'Nuff of gripes I guess. Friday is leave day...I'm hitting town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are movies shown in English there? I would think so. My spouse and I will probably try to see it here in Freiburg at an OMU showing.

You're wondering who I am? A voice from your recent past. M's the name. C's the spouse. C's the son. N and R are the daughters.

greasemonkey said...

Let me guess, perhaps if they showed the movie in Tagalog, it might bring back memories ;) Warmest Greetings to the family from the Tropics :)