Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hot


It's simply hot here. And things get worse when you go around town lugging a laptop that weighs a ton, and a rucksack that is as unwieldy as can be. I'm bent on getting one of those combi types where you stuff in that computer and have enough real estate left in there for a chock load of other kit that comes with being an engineer. Form and function, price and affordability...I could have sworn I saw a really wicked looking Karrimor (oh remember those???) that looked like an armadillo....all it needed was some real scales to make it look the part...excellent for those crowded MRT train rides.

Gripes aside, coming back here has its fair share of pluses. I am just wondering how long it takes before the local clamour gets the better of me. For a start, things in the office are already warming up and boss called for a meeting today to have us think of "future plans". Else, I caught myself dozing off on the bus again on my way home, bonking my greasy head against the crystal clear glass panes as the driver did his version of a local Daytona slalom.

No comments: