Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nostalgia


It's coming close to a decade since this picture was taken (I finally got around to scanning it into the system from the good ol' fashioned PRINT), and back then, it was with a 35 mm film compact, a Rollei if I recall correctly. It was a long trip in the making, and the train ticket had cost me close to ₤40. As a student, that's a lot! And so starting from London Waterloo, I did eventually arrive at Wool, along the outskirts of the Bovington Tank Museum. The trip was definitely worth the trouble, and it was nice to be able to chat with Mr. Fletcher, the man behind a great deal of brilliant reference books on Military History...I quite miss that place really, but the summer in that part of town, well, they have a term for it...that, I don't miss too much. It's close to midnight, time to hit the sack.

No comments: