Saturday, September 01, 2007

Evening By The Grill

And so it was, an evening out with CG Epainos, plus a few distinguished guests, GA & Art, EOKW & JT as well as AT and Z with sonny ST to welcome back FL from Down Under. Pastor was there with wifey, and whilst the food was amazing, and the wine/spirits never lacking, the prayers were the most moving. The past 3 months had been a journey of discovery and exploration, these guys take it further and guide me through it all with meaning and purpose, constantly pointing me back to God above.
Thank you so much folks. You all make such a difference in life's journey, and I thank God for each and everyone of you. The men of Epainos, may His power continue to be unto each and everyone of you in the ministry that you've been entrusted. The ladies, your strength and support goes a long way in encouraging each of us to run the distance, to finish well. I'll miss you all when I'm away, but I do hope I'll do a good enough job on Walawalamuciwawa to keep you guys posted =)
Keep the Faith people.

No comments: