Sunday, September 09, 2007

Again


I'm going to miss this place. Even though it's only been 3 months since I got stuck here, I'll miss this place. Those of you who took the time to meet up, thank you so much. And to a brother who's going through a very rough period, you are in my prayers. To the ever supportive CG group, thanks guys for all the farewell gatherings. And to those who met up during the course of the few weeks, GA and Art, EOKW and wifey, BN and wifey, S2, Synapseman, +K and family, JackRabbit and wifey, CW, Thumper, GT and wifey, ANYW, - you guys are amazing. Congrats to HisCreation and wife to be, BG. Thanks to the General and his gf for the wonderful hairdo - sorry I didn't have time for tea (Not forgetting the wonderful gift (BRAWL), thanks so much to FL too). I'm off to catch a flight now. Boss called, some last minute changes. Do tune in to the Walawalamuciwawa for the next few weeks. I'll keep you guys posted. For those of you travelling, Godspeed.

No comments: