Friday, June 23, 2006

Plain Text

Weekend Submersible - That's essentially the feeling one gets when the weeks events have sort of been a little on the frenetic side of things. Fresh back from another wedding of a relative, it was more of the traditional fare. One starts to wonder about the relevance of these X-number of courses dinners. By the time you're through the 5th course, you're stuffed. And by the time you're through the 5th course and HALF the table doesn't turn up, your Puffer-Fish-Bloated stuffed. I sure could do with a simple weekend soak in the tub, or lacking which, a poolside chill out ain't too bad either. The flu bug didn't do much good either, so whilst I nurse the cold and the commandos in my immune system conduct their assault on them viruses, I hope I'll recover in time on Saturday for some serious court action...I hope.

No comments: