Saturday, January 14, 2006

Paws


My Timberlands just gave way (I'd almost slipped and fell on some homogeneous tiled kitchenette in the office) and I figured it was time for a change. Enter these new paws.

Now I don't know if what all these chest beating terms like "EVERGRIP", "CELL" and what nots really count for all the dosh you dish out for these paws, but I am taking them for a spin to see if they really are worth their polymer weight in gold.
Footwear aside, weekend's here, and I am glad. Spray booth is in commission, tested it out last night and I reckon noise levels are lower than 30 dB, with enough draft to really take out them fumes from all my airbrushing. Might be meeting up with The Synapseman as well, so it'd be fab to catch up once more with another noteworthy urban hero of Da Old Skool.

No comments: