Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Walk On

There comes a point in life (actually, many points) where you trim the fat and go lean - travel light.

Word's out. I hit the skies again in a week or so. Walawalamuciwa will be active once more. Meeting up with part of the crew this Saturday, and it'll be a blast. +K will be there too, probably with wife and kids. It's going to be a mighty impressive CG turn out, with enough food to feed a hungry battalion. The General gave me one huge Leader Class Decepticon Brawl transformer toy for my birthday, GA and Art gave me a load of Transformers Memorabilia including an Uber cool green Autobot insignia T-shirt. S2 equipped me with a mask of both factions/allegiances of the Cybertron kind. All in all, it's great. Dad's got an exhibition due next week. Can't wait. All in all, it's been a great 3 months back here. Now for the next 3 there =)

No comments: